Quick Turn PCB Assembly Services
First Cable Line, INC. (FCL) uses its advanced SMT and DIP line management capabilities to the absolute advantage of its customers. As a leading provider of PCB assembly services, FCL is geared towards the market requirements of tomorrow. We can honor your requirements pertaining to PCB assembly in up to eight layers with OSP, Electroless Nickel Immersion, Gold, HASL, and other finishes.
From prototype to production, short lead times are always assured at FCL. Our PCB assembly services are sought after by enterprises worldwide.
PCB assembly services at a glance
- We can use conductive materials such as Gold, Tin or Bare Copper to match the requirements of your application.
- Our SMT line has speeds of up to 0.09 second per chip for quick lead times.
- In-line secondary operations such as SMT, DIP, BGA, and Bonding.
- Our advanced PCB assembly equipment includes 8 fully-automated SMT lines, 2×15 two-way sitting lines, and the incorporation of Ball-Grill Array technology to name a few.
- We can work on board sizes of up to 460mm x 330mm.
All of FCL’s PCB assembly facilities are RoHS compliant, and UL approved, giving you the assurance of safety and quality. In addition to a significant technological edge, working with FCL gives you several other unique advantages that include:
- Warm, responsive salesmanship
- Quick quotes and competitive pricing
- Turnkey or consignment solutions or a combination of both
- Experienced application and design engineers
- Environmental compliance on all products
- Quality Assurance procedures to meet global requirements
- Worldwide logistical support for small, medium and high-value orders
|Finish||Choices of various PCB finishes: OSP, Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold, HASL, etc.|
|Secondary Operations||SMT, DIP, BGA, Bonding available in process|
|Board Size||Maximum: 460mm x 330mm|
|No. Of Layers||Up to 8 layers|
|Conductivity Materials||Gold, Tin and Bare Copper|
|Max Speed of SMT Line||0.09 second per chip|
|Maximum Points per Hours||36000 pcs per SMT Line|
|SMT Line Production Capability||5,500,000 pcs components per day|
|DIP Line Production Capability||384,000 pcs components per day|
|Rework||De-population and Re-population|
|Services We Provide||Surface Mount Technology – 8 Fully automated SMT lines Through Hole Technology – 2x15M two-way sitting Lines Ball-Grill Array Technology|
|QC Process & Certifications||RoHS ready and UL approved|